Monday, February 25, 2008

Some of my latest works ...

This indian village is an acrylic on hardboard (36" x 12") and is part of my Native American and Old West collection.

This seascape is an acrylic on canvass (24" x 18") and reminds me of the east coastal shores. My son Kyle and family are back in Maryland and I hope to visit there someday soon.


We visited George and Suzie Ross (Maureen's brother) in Colorado a couple of years ago and their home decor was perfect for this painting. We sent it to them as a thank you gift when we returned home. Within a couple of months, however, Suzie passed away as the result of a brain tumor. We are glad she got to enjoy it for awhile.
I love this scene from the Uintah mountains. I gave this painting to Katelyn Kellerstraus for her wedding present. I have watched her grow up through her parents over the years and just thought she might enjoy a scene like this that reminds us all to look at the big picture as we navigate our way through this life.

No comments: