Friday, March 17, 2017

Ariya and Trin

I started this painting about 5 years ago and then set it aside for some reason after underpainting the scene. It got inadvertently tucked away and forgotten somehow. The other day, I came across it while rearranging my studio and decided that I just needed to finish it. The scene captures a tender moment with our two granddaughters while chilling one morning on the dock near our cabin at the Red Canyon Lodge (Flaming Gorge Rec Area). Fun times with Ariya and Trin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your paintings are so delightful and true to life, I am sure you would have a market for them if you wanted... however just wanted to let you know that someone out in the ether h ad read your posts and admired your work!! situated in the middle of england, the light we have here is so different to one that you enjoy... all the best J