Friday, December 4, 2009

LDS.org - Ensign Article - Mormon Journal




An acquaintence of mine entered my name into his search engine to help him find my Harmon Art website and he stummbled across this link to the LDS magazine "Ensign". (My article is the second one on the link) I had almost forgotten about this article that I was asked to write for the Ensign way back in 1979 about my experiences during the 1976 earthquake in Guatemala. As I read it again, I was touched and humbled anew by the character and humility of the amazing Daniel Choc.
My time with Elder Choc has forever changed my life. I can't wait to see him again and thank him for the inspiring influence he has been for me and for my family. I hope you enjoy reading about this incredible young man.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Wow Kirt! That's just amazing. I was touched to tears as I read this story. What a neat experience, and what an incredibe man. How neat it will be to reconnect with him someday.