Monday, February 16, 2009

Reflective Stroll on the Charles Bridge


My daughter, Rachelle, and her little family lived in the Czech Repulic for about 5 years. We had several opportunities to visit them and experience the beauty of Prague first hand! We have walked across this famous old bridge many times. This scene was how I recalled one of my first visits there ... it had rained a bit and dusk was settling in ... it was a very peaceful scene. I hope I was able to capture that moment for you! Acrylic on canvas 18"x 24" studio wrap.

2 comments:

HrncirikHome said...

I love it! It looks so good! It makes me want to step into your painting and be there!

Kellie said...

Hi Kirt this is Kellie Harmon . Matt's wife our email is mlh@wyoming.com and kellnmatt69@yahoo.com . Great to hear from you. thanks, kellie